- Standard Polypropylene Filter Housings are made of rugged reinforced polypropylene.
- Standard Filter Housings offer excellent chemical resistance characteristics. Smaller size and overall dimensions make them ideal for mounting in series.
- 100% virgin polypropylene housings available for high purity water.
- Rated for temperatures to 125°F (52°C), pressures to 125 psi (8.75 bar) and burst tested at 500 psi and 150,000 cycles.
- They are sealed with top seated Buna-NO ring and BSP thread closure which prevents leakages.
- Caps are manufactured of reinforced polypropylene and are available with half", three fourth" and 1" BSP connections to match various flow rating and piping configurations.
- Pipe fittings to 1-1/2" for flow rates to 30 GPM.
- Thick side walls with heavy-duty ribs provide added strength.
- All caps come with four mounting brackets for easy installation
- Available in 10” & 20” sizes.
- Full product line, including housings for standard and full flow (B-B) cartridges, in opaque & clear sump models.
- FDA/NSF ranges are available
- Low flow OEM equipment
- Residential RO systems
- Recreational vehicles
- Food service equipment
- Kidney dialysis equipment
- Humidifying systems and other low flow applications with pressures under 6 kg/cm2 and temperature up to 70°C